contact me at dotbug3@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More About my Braille Note

There are a few more things I wanted to say about my Braille Note
issues. don't worry. This one will be much shorter.

I've mentioned that I totally love this machine and use it all
the time. The Humanware rep was able to see just how much I
really do use it. He said that all the letters were completely
worn off my old BN keyboard. I also put a groove in the space bar
from five years of constantly hitting the same place.

No wonder I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tennis Elbow. Do you
think I could sue Humanware for pain and suffering? Probably
not.

Okay, so all the nasty issues were finally worked out and I could
use my new Braille Note M Power. Yay! And then what do I do?
Less than an hour after getting the machine set up I tripped
while walking and dropped it on the hardwood floor. IDIOT!
IDIOT!

Not my brand new Braille Note!! Luckily, it was okay. No damage
at all.

Maybe that was the "initiation accident." It seems like whenever
I buy a new machine or musical instrument or anything
expensive, I always have a dumb accident right after I get it.
It's like you have to literally break it in before it's truly
yours. Well, hopefully that's the end of accidents for a long
time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers