contact me at dotbug3@gmail.com

Sunday, July 25, 2010

CI Surgery

It seems like I just posted a message to let everyone know I was
headed into surgery. And I guess I did. That was for my arm.
Now here I am doing it again. This time it's my ear.

So tomorrow I will be having cochlear implant surgery. If all
goes according to schedule (and it never does) I will be taken to
the OR at noon. They said the surgery takes two and a half
hours. Then I will e in recovery for about two hours. We have a
relative lined up to watch JD after camp. So I won't have to
worry about him. That really helps.

I'm about to go bilateral. That's what we call a person who has
two cochlear implants. It's been 20 years since I got my first
CI. This is going to be such an interesting experience.

Stay tuned for more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers