contact me at dotbug3@gmail.com

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Knowledge is Dangerous

Did you know that knowledge can be dangerous?

I've been struggling to find SSP's who can help me gain access
to knowledge. Anything goes - products, services, news stories
and events. I want to know about it all.

Last week my friend Amy offered to serve as an SSP for a few
hours. We went to Target and a few other stores. It was nice
because I was able to get Valentines and candy for my parents and
JD.

Amy was telling me about different types of candy. When she
mentioned flavored Hershey Kisses I knew all hopes of a diet were
lost.

No, I didn't know this candy existed. I was excited. I got
caramel. She got Raspberry. Once we were in the car, she
opened her bag and gave me a few to try.

Oh my God! Raspberry flavored white chocolate with a center of
milk chocolate. They call them Hugs and Kisses. I call them
delicious.

I could not help myself. When my mother went grocery shopping
this week, I asked her to buy me a bag.

A friend recently asked me "What's new?"

Raspberry Kisses. That's what's new. Maybe I would have been
better off not knowing. Too late now.

There is hope for my waistline. The bag is almost empty. Now
how on Earth did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers