contact me at dotbug3@gmail.com

Friday, November 23, 2012

love in feline form

Blurb: I was a cat lover living in dog heaven. Now that i'm on
my own, I finally got a kitten.

Love in Feline Form

You came to me on October 21st, a tiny black bundle with yellow
eyes. I barely got to touch you before you disappeared under the
sofa for two days. But I already loved you so much.

I named you Bast, after the Egyptian goddess of cats. You really
are a little goddess. You think the universe revolves around you,
and I love you so much.

Your natural curiosity brought you out into the open. Soon you
were running all over the place, getting into everything and
making major commotion. Your name has a double meaning. You are
my Bold Assertive Sassy Troublemaker, and I love you so much.

You took over my bedroom and then my bed. Does a one pound kitten
really need a queen size bed? Hey, the new recliner is mine! You
don't listen or don't care at all. And I still love you so much.

You cling to me almost 20 hours a day. You sleep near me or on
me. I'm going to develop Carpal Tunnel Syndrome trying to type
with you draped over my arm, and I love you so much.

I wake up on a cold dreary morning to discover I'm freezing. My
arms are above the covers and wrapped around you. I don't know
how we got into this position, and I love you so much.

I rub your soft fur, and you purr like crazy. I call it your purr
machine. It makes me feel good knowing that I'm making you feel
goo. And I love you so much.

It's another lonely holiday, but I'm not really alone. You are
with me, around me and all over me the whole day long. You bring
me piece, and I love you so much.

You are a mischievous cat. You play with your toys and anything
else you can find. You've already destroyed some technology by
teething on cords. I want to be mad but can't. And still, I love
you so much.

Kitten, kitten, my little Bast... Welcome home and into my heart.
We'll have a great life together, because I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers