contact me at dotbug3@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Blow My Mind

 What would blow my mind?


If all wars ended and never started again.


If people stopped hating each other.


If people stopped killing each other.


If all guns disappeared.


If everyone had equal access to health care.


If people with disabilities had 100% access to everything.


If our planet could be repaired.


If Ohio was a Winter wonderland like it used to be.


If holidays didn't hurt so much.


If I could wrap myself in a rainbow with a cherry on top.


If I could find love without sex.


If anxiety, PTSD, depression and other mental pain ceased to exist.


If COVID and other illness were gone for good.


If my child's pain would end, and he could be the person he wants to be.


If Bast would live forever and never grow old.


If Mom and Tony would return to life.


If the rest of my family learned ASL

If I could learn to love myself.


If I could see again.


If I could hear music.


If I could play the saxophone.


If my right foot would stop hurting.


If I could walk around the block.


If I could go out by myself.


If I could work at a library.


If Dad's back stopped hurting.


If Scott won the Boston marathon.


If I could afford a nice house.


If Meg, Charlie and Makenzie all lived in Kent.


If the film won an award.


If I could publish another book.


If children played outside and use their imagination like they once did.


If sugar didn't cause cavities and weight gain.


If I liked to eat fish, green vegetables and other healthy food.


If I could swim in a pool of Dr. Pepper.


If everyone found the time to read a little each day.


If magic was real but never cruel.


If everyone wrote a list of dreams.


Angie C. Orlando


March 2023


Permission is granted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers